Sr. Director, Advertising Sales – Remote
DataChain Labs (DC Labs) is a disruptive Blockchain-based platform and Digital Media Exchange that addresses the $100B+ issue of fraud and distrust in the massive Digital Advertising Supply Chain, and significantly reduces the 50%+ of ad spend taken by middlemen.
DC Labs attracts entrepreneurial-minded individuals, who are looking to boldly disrupt and relentlessly innovate in a fast-paced and rewarding digital media environment. We seek passionate and dynamic talent looking to join a collaborative team that provides a wealth of opportunities for career development and growth.
The Sr. Director of Advertising Sales will work remotely, and will report to the COO. The Sr. Director will be responsible for developing and managing new national accounts by targeting the sales of online advertising to media buyers, advertising agencies and brands.
- Digital advertising sales experience to both national advertisers as well as agencies with a successful track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Experience identifying and approaching top decision makers within an organization.
- Accomplished in selling and working with online video advertising.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple contacts, multiple brands and numerous projects daily, and have extremely strong follow up and follow through skills.
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding revenue goals by uncovering opportunities for growth through a consultative selling approach.
- Preferably have gained experience at a large, sophisticated organization and then successfully transitioned to a smaller, more entrepreneurial environment.
- Core understanding of web analytics.
- An aggressive, highly motivated self-starter. Very bright and a quick study able to “hit the ground running” and immediately impact the business. Operate with a sense of urgency and value accountability. The Sr. Director will thrive in our fast-paced dynamic, and fluid environment.
- A visionary and a problem-solver. Analytical and able to assess market opportunities and translate them into business initiatives.
- Able to be both strategic and conceptual with a hands-on-approach to the business. Enjoys being involved in the details of the business and is a “make it happen” individual.
- Very strong communication, relationship building, inter-personal and reporting skills. Importantly, highly competent conversing technically and clearly with publishers, developers, and advertising operations.
- Conducts with a high degree of integrity.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com